Tuesday, July 17, 2007

RE: Federal Police Called for using the word Vent? Pass on pl

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: NoVerichipInside.com
Date: Jul 16, 2007 9:51 PM


A short but sweet blog showcasing the madness of the world we live in. Today I was greeted with a call from Australia's Federal Police. Basically our equivalent of the FBI! Why would the Federal Police call me? The content of the We the People Will Not Be Chipped site? The fact that we are a movement that refuses to be inventoried? No!
Something far more sinister than that! I used the words 'vent my frustration in person' on an email that was sent to the Greek Consulate highlighting some failings on their part when attending to a business matter.

Shock gripped me as I didn't realise that those words were constituted as 'terror threats'. I felt miserable for awhile wondering how I could have misrepresented the English language is such a poor fashion! I typed dictionary.com into my Firefox web browser and hit enter!


Vent - Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source vent1 - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vent] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, –noun

Expression; utterance; release: to give vent to one's emotions.
to give public utterance to: to vent one's opinions.

I sat and pondered the consequences of using more venomous words such as cake, biscuits and carnival in a sentence. The horrors of being thrown into the Villawood Detention Centre flooded me and put an end to the Kamikaze that lives in me.

I sat looking at the monitor screen shaking my head in disbelief and there it was staring back at me! I was correct but we don’t live in a world where being correct is rewarded with the label of ‘terror threat’. Standing up for what you believe in now is seen as bucking the system and fuelled by snitch citizens wanting to betray their fellow man for a piece of the slavery pie.

Be subservient and be diplomatic to one and all as the surveillance grid falls upon us! Will I now conform? Not on your life and not for a million dollars. You can’t buy respect.


Greg Nikolettos
</>

Labels:

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker