Saturday, June 02, 2007

RE: A Truth Vid for the FHM Subscriber in All of Us

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: HypoChris
Date: Jun 1, 2007 9:42 AM


We have really turned a corner people...

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Bohemian Grove
Date: Jun 1, 2007 11:23 AM


yeah this is great we have to show T and A to get Amerikan youth to look at a truth video because they can't respond to anything that doesn't have a big hooters in it and a thong shoved up some slutty girls buttcrack. When I go to the browse menu nowadays I find myself just going to Iraq to try and add soldiers. When I look at the American browse menu I just see a country of good folks who have totally lost their way. Myself included. It is just hard to find anything redeemable about our culture. All the kids are so brainwashed. White girls flashing gang signs and hardly wearing clothes. All the boys trying to look thuggish. What the Hell? I'm so disgusted with this nation right now I wish the Grovers would just take me out. Burn me at the Cremation of Care I don't care just get me out of this nightmare planet.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: HECKTOR DANGUS, esq.
Date: Jun 1, 2007 4:02 AM


Is this really what it's come to for internet users? Do we have to see titties bounce and fuckin' play with ourselves while we learn about the JFK assassination? Did I fall asleep and wake up the next day in that world?

Go ask Alice...why she shook her cleavage in your face.

In case you jackoff addicts have got a free hand, please feel fee to check out the full-length (and yet, sadly tit-less) version of this film here:

JFK II

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2928756561478705121


...and now without further ado, I give you Tits For Truth (or some shit like that)

good morning, asshats!

HeckDang








posted by

Orwells Ghost

&

Jody

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker