Saturday, December 06, 2008

RE: Alex Jones Breaks 8-Year Silence over United States of Israel

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Pamela's Protest
Date: Dec 6, 2008 12:42 AM


Alex Jones Breaks 8-Year Silence over United States of Israel

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Jock
Date: Dec 5, 2008 11:30 PM


Alex Jones Breaks 8-Year Silence over United States of Israel









http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=sZDv5OFnG78


[Alex Jones on prisonplanet. tv, November 28, 2008]

"I have been aware of Rahm Emanuel for -- well since 1995 when I really got informed, started getting informed. I was politically active in college and I would say more informed than say the average Joe. But I was still kind of in the Left-Right paradigm, kind of like a mainline Ron Paul supporter.


"And early on I learned who the enemy of the Republic was -- a great enemy, a kind of a new type, a new generation of a George Schultz, super-gopher for the New World Order, or a Henry Kissinger or a [Zbigniew] Brzezinski -- and that's Rahm Emanuel.


"He is a total anti-gunner, he wants to ban Americans owning firearms, basically. He spearheaded the assault weapons ban. He spearheaded NAFTA and GATT. He is the man that gets jobs done. And he has sworn to get our guns. That's the new Chief of Staff, and they're talking about a bunch of other appointments. It looks really bad, folks.


"And I -- I don't want to be associated with the really just mindless hateful -- and by hateful, a lot of them have attacked me and made stuff up or exaggerated or twisted things I've said, and they all fight with each other, and so that's a distasteful group as well. But at the same time, I'm a USA first guy, and a Second Amendment guy, number one, and a First Amendment guy. I mean that comes first for me. And I've just gotta say it.


"I mean, it was one thing with the last administration, and I was hoping it was a fluke and was going to stop. But I mean come on, folks -- every key person in the Bush administration, and now in this next administration, just so happen to be the sons and daughters of the founders of Israel and Mossad chiefs and people, and they're openly not even U.S. citizens, and they openly are at the head of the table in anti-gun operations in the U.S.


"And I'm sick of it. I mean Rahm Emanuel has been in the Israeli military, he gets up on news and says he's Israel first. And I've had enough of it. I mean I am really getting sick of it. I am really getting tired of it.


"Now, I'm against Schwarzenegger being a foreigner and he's over here anti-gun, and he also wants all these carbon taxes and the rest of it, so it's the same thing. I'm sick of it. But we don't have, you know, Austrians in every major power position [in the U.S. government]. British Intel's deeply infiltrated and got their people everywhere too, and that's bad.


"But I'm not going to -- It's one thing to have powerful elements of the Israel lobby all over the Bush administration and to have them being, you know, some of the most energetic cheerleaders for the Patriot Act and torture and police state measures and warrantless spying. That's bad.


"But to now have Rahm Emanuel, whose father was one of the head terrorists that founded Israel, and Rahm Emanuel himself is in the Israeli military, Israeli Intelligence, dual citizen -- I mean, I'd be against having the Chief of Staff be British and openly have worked for the British government. I would be against Arnold Schwarzenegger being in this cabinet, which they're talking about doing. It's bad. On its face it's wrong. On its face it stinks to high heaven.
And in Haaretz, in the Jerusalem Post, in the Agency French Press, these are the headlines:

"'Obama's Choice for Chief of Staff Puts Israel's Man in the White House.
'

"And that's the headline in Israel. You know, "We run the White House," "We've go the White House." I mean -- but then as an American citizen, I'm not supposed to mention that. I'm supposed to just sit down and shut up and go along with that.


"Now to add insult to injury, here -- I mean, do you need to have questionable birth, questionable birth, or you know, have your lineage in this country be about a centimeter deep like Obama to be president now? Do you have to not be born here and say you want to be a Hitler dictator to be a governor? Do you have to be an open, you know, Mossad officer, like Chertoff or Mukasey or Rahm Emanuel? I mean, do you have to be a foreigner to run our government?

"I mean, is it not enough that Israeli government runs the company that does 98% of caller I.D. and phone tracking in the nation? That's been mainstream news. Is it not enough that Israel has the sole contract to "guard the nuclear weapons"? -- our own government doesn't even have control of them.
Is it not enough that Israel had fingerprints all over 9/11?

"The Executive Branch is nothing but a nozzle to suck up the wealth and the treasury of this country and offshore it. The Congress is completely ceremonial. And until we start admitting the Congress has handed over its authority, was threatened with martial law when they were getting 1,000-to-one phone calls against the banker takeover bill. And they did it because they know they're threatened with martial law, they're threatened with the media destroying them. They are ceremonial. They have been cowed. They are afraid. Because they know they'll be killed, they'll be set up, they'll be destroyed. They know that. This country is now under total darkness. This nation is now completely and totally under international crime syndicate control. A consortium of wicked robber barons, black nobility -- that is: the old royal families of Europe, intermarried and interbred with the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers -- I mean go read the newspapers, it's all admitted right there. They don't even hide this stuff.


"And so if Agency French Press and Jerusalem Post can run headlines with the headline "Israel's Man in the White House" -- I mean go read it for yourself up on infowars. com and prisonplanet. com.
I would be against that period: having these people openly say "I work for the Mossad." I mean, the Attorney General, Mukasey, the Homeland Security Director, Chertoff, his mother and father both founders of Israel and Mossad, and he openly says "Israel first"? And then we have Rahm Emanuel and all these other people, and they don't even care, they just say, "Yeah. Yeah.
And we're going to take your guns!"

"And you know what, the churches, the Zionist churches, the mainline Christians, the phony Christians -- I'm a Christian, people misunderstood what I said yesterday, I said, "These phony Christians saying 'Lay down, wait for the Rapture.'" And FEMA and Homeland Security hiring 24,000 preachers to go around and give their flocks sermons saying "turn your guns in, submit to government," and they've got the heads of major denominations on TV saying it right now.


"I mean, folks, this is life and death, now. This government is totally bankrupt and totally criminal. And now the mindless Left, who could see the police state under Bush, they're now completely blind and cheerleading Obama the new puppet who runs nothing.
"

-------------

Bulletin posted December 5, 2008
by Jock Doubleday
http://therevolutionwillnotbeorganized. org
Google

2 Comments:

Blogger Jock Doubleday said...

sorry -- typo:

"We've go the White House."

should be

"We've got the White House."

Jock

12/6/08, 11:04 AM  
Blogger Gandolfo said...

I try not to correct others work because it is theirs not mine. I put up the information that I think people should have a chance to see.

12/21/08, 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker