Sunday, December 02, 2007

RE: Dedicated to Ron Paul supporters

Unfortunately I was unable to attend the rally in Florida Wednesday but I saw the spirit in full force. All through St. Petersburg there was a presence, Ron Paul was everywhere. From planes flying "VOTE FOR RON PAUL" to the people with no affiliation to Paul or his campaign that filled the streets with signs, support and even passing out DVDs that they had made of everything Ron Paul has as far as interviews and speeches. I found out the day of that all this was going on and since I work 12hrs a day could not prepare but next time Dr. No is in town I will have to stop by and get a shot of his antidote for the Republic for which we stand.


----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Pamela's Protest
Date: Dec 2, 2007 5:07 PM


Dedicated to Ron Paul supporters

I saw me! @ about 3:40! nice gina

thank you: Philo-sophia
Date: Dec 2, 2007 1:58 PM






Labels: , ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker