Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What do Google,C.I.A. and I.R.S have in common? You!!!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Category: News and Politics




I was recently enticed into using AdSense by Google for advertisements on my web page. When I decided to see about the money collected, I was made aware of some interesting issues. I don't know if everyone knows the truth about the I.R.S. but because of this issue I thought I better let Google in o the joke before they are sued for extorting money for the I.R.S.. According to the Supreme Court "income" is defined as "profit or gain" from corporate enterprise but we have been fooled into policing and taxing ourselves.

Here is the info from AdSense

Google is legally required to collect U.S. tax information or a statement of No U.S. Activities from all AdSense publishers, including publishers who are based outside of the United States. For more information, please visit our Google AdSense: Tax Information page.

Google cannot be held liable for the tax information you submit. In addition, we're unable to provide tax advice or assistance filling out tax forms. Please refer to http://www.irs.gov or a tax advisor with questions about your tax status.

Google uses industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect this and other personal information you provide us. In addition, taxpayer ID numbers are stored in encrypted format for additional security. Google may share this information with trusted third-parties for the purpose of verifying your identity. Please read the Google Privacy Policy for more information about what we do to protect your privacy.

Here is a copy of the e-mail

To: adsense-support@google.com

Subject: I.R.S.

Body:

I have started an AdSense account and have a problem. The system says that the IRS is requiring you to report on your users even though they have NO authority. Under Title 26 of the I.R.S. code a citizen MUST be notified by the Sec of the Treasury in order to be responsible for keeping records or deducting from a citizen's account. This leaves your company open to civil trial for extortion. Look through your own Google Video for "income tax" and you will see that this is illegal. Ask your IRS rep about this and they will deny it although they cannot even show you the tax code that makes citizens unconstitutionally give their hard earned money to a private bank that does nothing for the country but weaken it.



This is going to be made public to ensure a response and I hope your company can crawl out from under the CIA and make the right choice for yourselves and the country. If you do not take a stand you will be walked on forever!!! I hope this helps your company understand the difference between law and color of law. Upon being notified for the breach of law, If you collect extorted funds for the I.R.S. you and your company will be held responsible for punitive damages as well because you have been notified of the violation of law and Civil Rights.



Thank You


A Concerned User

Labels: , , , , ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker